March 25, 2015
As a business owner, you want to get the most out of your marketing budget. Generally, larger marketing agencies are quite pricey because it takes many gears, and people with different talents to do everything that is required in a comprehensive marketing campaign that includes: copywriting, advertising, graphic design, photography, programming, analytics, and so on. As such you may be tempted to hire one person to manage all your marketing in-house. Here are a few things to consider before hiring an in-house marketing executive:
- People have different strengths, will one person be well-versed in all the marketing areas you need?
- After salary, benefits, taxes, and overhead expenses are added, will hiring one person full-time result in any savings versus working with a marketing agency?
- With your limited knowledge of marketing, will you be able to fully vet a potential in-house marketing executive?
As part of our services, we offer special customized on-going programs created precisely for small business marketing. These programs allow us to serve as your in-house marketing department without having a full-time salary expense. For a great deal less than creating an in-house marketing department you will have access to a full-team of professionals, a dedicated account representative, and access to a wide-range of tools and you won't have to forgo the ability to immediately make changes. As part of our in-house marketing program we make ourselves available whenever you need us. The benefits of an in-house marketing program:
- Consistent monthly fee that will not change and can always be budgeted
- Availability as needed
- Priority turn around
- Full marketing integration
- Access to a team of marketing professionals
- Reduced costs
When marking is consistent and marketing techniques are used concurrently they are much more successful.